My approach to your Website.
There is more to Websites than meets the eye.
The design is only a small piece of the puzzle. Creating a successful Website can only be achieved if basic building blocks of marketing are addressed.
If you already have a Website and wonder if it could perform better, the list below can help you evaluate whether improvements could be made.
Deciding on the right content is key. Its presentation needs to be well organized to make sure the information visitors are most interested in is easy to find and quickly accessible.
Creating an effective site boils down to addressing key considerations, including ...
- Perception is reality.
- You only have one chance to make an impression. Make it count!
- What sets you apart?
- Why should people choose you?
- What is your goal?
- What you wish to accomplish will determine the approach to your Website.
- Know your audience.
- Who should you be focusing on and what are they seeking?
- Don't leave anyone out.
- Make it mobile friendly.
- Strive for consistency.
- Whether it's online, offline or in-person, ensure your approach is the same.
- Help people get to their desired destination quickly and easily.
- Quality over quantity.
- Focus on what really matters.
- Is your message clear?
- Will visitors be able to understand it? Put the shoe on the other foot.
- How much is too much?
- Don't give away the farm.