Helping you make sense of Websites and create the First Impression you deserve!
- Don't know where to start?
- I'll walk you through everything step by step.
- Overwhelmed at the thought of having to come up with content?
- I'll interview you and plug in the information to get us started.
- Don't think you have the time?
- I'll work around your schedule and take as much off your plate as you like.
- Not sure what you want?
- I'll show you examples and make suggestions.
- Worried a Website will cost too much?
- You may be surprised how affordable a good site can be.
- Don't want to pay for updates?
- I don't blame you. With my sites you are in control.
- Not fond of computers?
- No problem. Updating your Website is as easy as writing an email and photo galleries take just a few button clicks to change.
Your Website needs to help visitors determine what sets you apart from the competition and why you should be the business of choice.
Contact me today for a complimentary 1 hour brainstorming session and find out what I can bring to the table.
My name is Tim Dittmer, owner of True inSite Web Design & Rejuvenation. Originally from Hamburg, Germany, I came to Nova Scotia in 1984 with my family, a place I now call my home.
True inSite got its start in 2001. Previously, I worked for an online-learning company as a manager of their multimedia department. Small business and entrepreneurship runs in my family and going out on my own felt right. I am passionate about what I do and have never looked back.
With a business administration degree from Acadia University specializing in marketing and economics, having me on your team gives you the advantage because I approach every project with a Marketing First philosophy.
Having True inSite on your team gives you the advantage!
My clients include ...
“Tim had already developed an amazing website previously. He created a new, responsive one that was compatible with all screen sizes.”
Pat McCarthy Renovations
“My Google search engine ranking climbed from page 11 to page 2 in just a few months.”
“A passion for perfection, along with excellent technical and marketing skills are a most impressive combination.”
IGLOO--IT Heat Pump Shelters
“We couldn’t be more pleased with our new website! True inSite made the whole process easy”
Nova Wood Products
“Tim understood our needs and goals and knew our web site had to achieve all of that and more.”
“Your insightful suggestions on how to make the content interesting and compelling were invaluable.”
“He truly cares about what look you want to present and develops amazing results.”
Priority1 Real Estate
“Tim patiently broke the process of developing our totally new website into small chunks that we could easily understand and gently guided us to the finished product.”
“Tim captured the essence of what we wanted to project to prospective customers about our company and our people.”